Our client is a privately owned Chartered Financial Planning firm in Alton, Hampshire that has been established for over 40 years. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Paraplanner to strengthen their adviser support team.
- Providing paraplanner support to assigned advisers.
- Researching and writing reports for financial planning strategies for new clients.
- Writing reports for complex changes post annual review work for existing clients.
- Acting as a point of contact with clients and dealing with non advice related matters that may arise.
- Meeting clients where needed. Provide technical support and training to administrative and junior staff.
- Complete research tasks as assigned, acting as a supporting member of Investment Committee.
- Deal with implementation of any types of client transactions, maintaining electronic records in conjunction with administration staff.
- Assist with IT systems and development of systems
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 p.a plus benefits and possible bonus
Required Qualifications - Dip PFS working towards QCF level 6 – APFS
Training Provided - Relevant CII Exams. Relevant training courses from various external sources for Continuous Professional Development
If you are a Level 4 Qualified experienced Paraplanner looking to work your way towards Chartered status with the full support from your employer, please submit your details today and one of our team will contact you ton go through the details.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.